Profiles and Platforms of senatorial candidates at #knowyourcandidate
March 11, 2013
The electorate is evolving. Gone were the days that the voters are just waiting for political advertisements to come up on their televisions. Today, as empowered by the tools of mass media, voters now are not just after name recall and popularity; they dig deep on the candidates backgrounds and platforms.
WikiPilipinas, the Hip n’ Free Philippine Encyclopedia, launched the #KnowYourCandidate campaign. Relevant information about the senatorial aspirants are compiled in comprehensive and objective profiles where voters can analyze the candidates’ stance, platforms and ideologies. Blog Watch is also helping WikiPilipinas gather the platforms because we plan to create a matrix of relevant issues that the electorate is looking for.
Here is a list of the senatorial candidates and their twitter accounts:
1. Hontiveros, Ana Theresia N. @risahontiveros
1. De Los Reyes, John Carlos G. @jc_delosreyes
2. Llasos, Marwil N. @iluvmarwilop
3. David, Rizalito Y. @LitoYapDavid
DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES
1. Belgica, Greco Antonious Beda B.
2. Falcone, Baldomero C.
3. Señeres, Christian M. @Seneres2013
LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO (LABAN)
1. Angara, Juan Edgardo M. @sonnyangara
1. Aquino, Paolo Benigno IV A. @bamaquino
2. Madrigal, Maria Ana Consuelo A. @TheRealJamby
3. Magsaysay, Ramon Jr., B. @rmagsaysayjr
1. Casiño, Teodoro A. @teddycasino
1. Cayetano, Alan Peter S. ? @alanpcayetano
2. Trillanes, Antonio IV F. @TrillanesSonny
3. Villar, Cynthia A. @Cynthia_Villar
NATIONALIST PEOPLES COALITION
1. Enrile, Juan Ponce Jr., C. @jackenrile
2. Legarda, Lorna Regina B. @loren_legarda
1. Pimentel, Aquilino Martin III D. @Koko_Pimentel
SOCIAL JUSTICE SOCIETY
1. Alcantara, Samson S. @SamsonAlcantara
UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE (UNA)
1. Binay, Maria Lourdes Nancy S. @nancybinay
2. Cojuangco, Margarita R. @TingCojuangco
3. Ejercito, Joseph Victor G. @jvejercito
4. Gordon, Richard J. @Aksyon_Gordon
5. Honasan, Gregorio B. @gringo_honasan
6. Maceda, Ernesto M. @SenMaceda
7. Magsaysay, Maria Milagros Esperanza H. @mitosmagsaysay
8. Zubiri, Juan Miguel F. @migzzubiri
1. Escudero, Francis Joseph G. @saychiz
2. Llamanzares, Mary Grace P. @GracePoe2013
3. Hagedorn, Edward S. @EdwardHagedorn
4. Montaño, Ramon E.
5. Penson, Richard L.
6. Bro Ed Villanueva @Bro_Eddie
Noemi Lardizabal-Dado is a Content Strategist with over 16 years experience in blogging, content management, citizen advocacy and media literacy and over 26 years in web development. Otherwise known as @MomBlogger on social media, she believes in making a difference in the lives of her children by advocating social change for social good.
She is a co-founder and a member of the editorial board of Blog Watch . She is a resource speaker on media literacy, social media , blogging, digital citizenship, good governance, transparency, parenting, women’s rights and wellness, and cyber safety.
Her personal blogs such as aboutmyrecovery.com (parenting) , pinoyfoodblog.com (recipes), techiegadgets.com (gadgets) and benguetarabica.coffee keep her busy outside of Blog Watch.
I am an advocate. I am NOT neutral. I will NOT give social media mileage to members of political clans, epal, a previous candidate for the same position and those I believe are a waste of taxpayers' money.
I do not support or belong to any political party. I was part of accredited media covering the Office of the Vice President and Leni Robredo as she ran as a presidential aspirant in the 2022 National and local elections.
On August 5, 2021, YouTube announced that I was selected as one of 50 Program participants of its Creator Program for Independent Journalists
She was a Senior Consultant for ALL media engagements for the PCOO-led Committee on Media Affairs & Strategic Communications (CMASC) under the ASEAN 2017 National Organizing Council from January 4 -July 5, 2017. Having been an ASEAN advocate since 2011, she has written extensively about the benefits of the ASEAN community and as a region of opportunities on Blog Watch and aboutmyrecovery.com.
Organization affiliation includes Consortium on Democracy and Disinformation
Updated June 6, 2022