1st Future of Media Conference is by Invitation only. On April 29, You can follow discussions online via hashtag #FutureMediaPH on Twitter @blogwatchdotph , @thepocnews @vibalgroup. We will provide livestream URL if feasible.
It’s no news that the media space is in a state of rapid change, evolution, and disruption. The Future of Media, a collaboration of Blog Watch, Philippine Online Chronicles and Vibal Group, is designed as a collaborative forum that will discuss the current practices, lay out demands for future strategies, and identify future trends for the business of media.
Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM til 5:00 PM
Venue: Techportal, Ayala Technohub, Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City
Follow discussion: hashtag #FutureMediaPH on @blogwatchdotph , @thepocnews @vibalgroup
PROGRAM (*time slots may be subject to minor adjustments*)
9:00 AM- 9:30 AM Registration
9:30 to 9:45 – Opening Remarks
9:45 to 10:00 AM – Admin matters re Collaborative Forum
10:00 to 11:00 AM – First Track (Politics/Social Advocacy):
Amor Maclang, Malou Mangahas, Juana Change (Mae Paner), Inday Varona
11:00 to 12:30 PM – Lunch/Networking
12:30 to 1:30 PM – Second track (Technology):
Pia Hontiveros-Pagkalinawan, JV Rufino, Tony Velasquez, Art Samaniego
1:30 pm to 2:30 PM – Third track (Lifestyle):
Erwan Heussaff, RJ Ledesma, Jim Paredes, Tim Yap
2:30- 2:45 PM – Snacks
2:45 pm to 3:45 pm- Fourth track (Digital Marketing):
Yves Gonzales, Ros Juan, Carlo Ople, Janette Toral
3:45 to 4:15pm Synthesis
4:15 to 4:45pm – Maria Ressa
4:45 to 5:00pm – Closing Remarks (Tin Mandigma, Vibal)
(program updated as of April 17, 2014)
1. To explore what’s happening in the media and predict what’s to come in a highly mobile, digital future.
2. To identify how today’s end-users utilize the different media channels and what other user experiences they wish to enjoy.
3. Present case studies and best practices that can be shared by media organizations in each or across different platforms.
4. Identify new techniques for creating and distributing content, new tools for content discovery, and new business models to sustain the information and storytelling that we rely on.
5. Explore the companies and technologies entering the scene, how existing and new players are reacting, and what the future of journalism will look like.
[padlet key=’d6vmaw01bj’ width=’100%’ height=’480′]
Copyright © 2020 | MH Purity lite WordPress Theme by MH Themes