Are you ready for the Duelo at the IMMAP Open Mic Night 3 on September 28?
The 3rd Open Mic Night on September 28 is happening next week with the theme of “Main Event”. If you want to join, just Sign up here.
Put your game face on and duel on topics, make your own stand, root for your favourite fighter as we hear what the community has to say on many things, topics, issues that affect us!
Basic mechanics of the Duelo:
* 8 Questions answerable by YES or NO will be posed to the audience, one question revealed at a time
* Attendees take their side and physically move to the side of the ring that represents their sentiment, belief, stand
* One speaker/luchador from both the YES and NO sides will be picked and they will be given 7 minutes each to fight for what they stand for given the question posed to the public
* This goes on until we cover 8 pairs of luchadors taking a stand on questions/topics posed to the public
* After the event, we will release a Tale of the Tape infographic that will show what YOU think about different issues that matter to our community
Signature cocktail drinks mixed with Don Papa Rum, a premium small batch rum from the isle of Negros Occidental, will be served throughout the night.
Undercard Matches – featuring surprise acts to pepper conversations and ringside networking with great, original, unadulterated house music by DJ Erwin Edralin with live percussionist.
Valet parking available. Parking in A. Venue also recommended.
We advise coming early. For safety reasons, the venue and/or event organisers may refuse to accept entry once maximum capacity of 250 is reached.
The views and opinions expressed before, during or after the event are those of the speakers and/or the persons appearing at the event and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP).
IMMAP will refuse entry to the venue, event and the service of alcoholic beverages to people under 18 years of age. We encourage everyone to drink (and opine) responsibly. “