Key points of Oslo updates via BBC
1. A bomb has been detonated at government headquarters in Oslo
2. Norwegian police have confirmed at least two deaths
3. Oslo police are advising residents to stay at home
4. No-one has claimed responsibility for the attack
5. Five people have reportedly been injured in a separate attack by a gunman at a Labour youth camp outside Oslo
6. Unconfirmed reports say Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg had been due to attend the camp
View photos, videos, and tweets that depict the bombing aftermath in Oslo, Norway.