The deadline for voter registration is September 30, 2021. If you are a registered voter in the past but were unable to vote in the last two elections, you need to reactivate your registration record. To reactivate your voting status, you would need to visit the COMELEC office and go through the same process as a new voter. However, Voter registration is suspended in areas under ECQ or MECQ.
Watch this video:
The good news is COMELEC says you can do this online since your biometrics is already in the Comelec database.
This applies to those who are applying for:
1. Reactivation of their voting record;
2. Reactivation with correction of entries;
3. Reactivation with transfer within the same locality;
4. Reactivation with transfer within the same locality and correction of entries;
5. Reactivation with updating of senior citizens, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and Persons Deprived of Liberty (PDLs) records
The CEF-1 form can be downloaded at the Comelec website https://comelec.gov.ph/php-tpls-attachments/VoterRegistration/ApplicationsForms/CEF1_Revised_fillable.pdf
Email address of the Office of the Election Officer in the locality where you are registered https://comelec.gov.ph/?r=ContactInformation/FieldOffices/CityMunicipalOffices.
If you are a new voter, read #MagpaRehistroKa: Vote Pilipinas launches Voter Registration
There are 3 options for voter registration:
- Personal walk-in or by appointment
- iRehistro website (https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph) – You fill up the form online, print it out on legal size paper, and bring it to COMELEC office.
- Satellite registration
Blog Watch is making an appeal for everyone to register, correct or reactivate their records before the deadline of September 30, 2021. This one simple act ensures that you have a voice and can exercise your right of suffrage in the next national and local elections.
For more information, contact the Comelec