Be there to show lawmakers they need to listen to us, not the CBCP. There will be a Pro-RH rally on Wednesday, February 16, at 830 am, in front of House of Representatives SouthWing gate. Let’s show Committee on Appropriations our numbers. Pass #RHBill
Join the mobilization of RH advocates !
What: Rally of RH advocates to urge the Committee on Appropriations to pass the RH bill and Media briefing after the result of the 3rd hearing.
When: February 16, Wednesday @ the House of Representatives (South wing gate)
- Convince the Committee on Appropriations to pass the RH bill
- Urge PNoy to dialogue with the RH advocates
8:00 am – 10:00 am – sidewalk across the south wing gate
10:00 am – 12:00 nn – program at the south wing gate
- Bring your organizational banner
- Make your own placards calling for the urgency of the passage of the RH bill.
For sample slogans visit: http://www.likhaan.org/content/pass-rh-bill-graphic-designs-and-posters
- Bring your RH friends
- Wear white shirts, purple bandana, RH pin
- Bring umbrella
Let your voice be heard!
Over a 1,000 RH advocates are expected to attend.
Organized by the Reproductive Health Advocacy Network (RHAN) for the RH, Ipasa Na Campaign, a nationally coordinated campaign for the passage of the Reproductive Health Law.